Double Glazing. Triple Value.
Did you know?
- Standard single glazed doors and windows are a building’s weakest link.
- They are ineffective for soundproofing in noisy neighbourhoods.
- They attract up to 80% of heat in a home in summer and lose over 50% of heat in winter.
- They are vulnerable to break-ins.
Benefits of double glazing:
- Double glazed doors and windows reduce noise, reduce energy costs through better thermal performance and make your property secure.
- Other benefits include a lower carbon footprint, improved weather resistance and enhanced resale value.